멘토그래픽스와 함께할 당신을 기다립니다.
한국 멘토그래픽스 각 분야에서 수시채용을 진행하고 있습니다. 현재 진행 중인 채용공고를 확인하세요.
S/W Development Engineer - Calibre D2S Platform
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- C++ programming.
- UNIX knowledge.
- Process/thread management and network IO.
- Web/database technologies.
- Communication in Korea and English
- Software Engineering knowledge.
- BS in Computer Science or MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
- SW development on UNIX environment.
- Python programming.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Must be willing to travel via Car or by Air.
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Calibre Cluster Manager (CalCM) in the Calibre business unit. You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the web interface of CalCM and database connection. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existent components.
Primary Purpose: To provide development needs for Calibre Cluster Manager (CalCM) in Korea and globally.
Major Responsibilities (include % of time):
- Develop Calibre Cluster Manger web pages and server. (% of time: 50)
- Gather customer needs and co-ordinate with US team (% of time: 30)
- Debug crashes and issues onsite (% of time: 20)
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory responsibilities
Scope: Design, implement and debug the CalCM server and web pages. Work closely with key customers and R&D team members.
Sr. Product Engineer - AMS
- 5+ years’ experience designing and verifying SRAM, DRAM, Flash memories or Analog design
- Experience simulating large top-level circuits and experience with fastSPICE simulators
- Must be able to work with world-class, Ph.D development team
- Thorough understanding of the internal workings of a circuit simulator
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Familiar with EDA design environments and able to script in standard languages
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or equivalent preferred
Position Description The AMS Product Engineer for memory verification will be responsible for the definition and deployment of Mentor’s memory circuit verification products. Utilizing past experience designing and verifying memories or analog design, the candidate will identify new technology and methodology solutions and work with world-class R&D teams to implement these into Mentor products. The successful candidate will work closely with Mentor customers and field teams to successfully deploy new products. The position is to be located in Korea and must have excellent English and Korean communication skills.
- Represent customer functional requirements in cross-functional product teams
- Identify high-value features and technology for memory circuit simulation products and create specifications for the corresponding development projects
- Coordinate and contribute to product and project testing
- Initiate and run early customer engagements to technical wins
- Oversee new product releases and develop alpha and beta test plans
- Analyze and profile software to guide optimization and inform new development projects
- Support Applications Engineers with challenging evaluations and product issues
- Develop training materials and conduct customer training classes
- Provide timely, accurate technical product reports
- Generate technical collateral and applications notes
- Represent Mentor at conferences with demos and technical papers
영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 채용담당자에게 보내주시면, 검토 후 개별적으로 연락 드리도록 하겠습니다.
채용 담당 : 안혜영 부장