멘토그래픽스와 함께할 당신을 기다립니다.
한국 멘토그래픽스 각 분야에서 수시채용을 진행하고 있습니다. 현재 진행 중인 채용공고를 확인하세요.
Sr. Product Engineer - AMS
- 5+ years’ experience designing and verifying SRAM, DRAM, Flash memories or Analog design
- Experience simulating large top-level circuits and experience with fastSPICE simulators
- Must be able to work with world-class, Ph.D development team
- Thorough understanding of the internal workings of a circuit simulator
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Familiar with EDA design environments and able to script in standard languages
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or equivalent preferred
Position Description The AMS Product Engineer for memory verification will be responsible for the definition and deployment of Mentor’s memory circuit verification products. Utilizing past experience designing and verifying memories or analog design, the candidate will identify new technology and methodology solutions and work with world-class R&D teams to implement these into Mentor products. The successful candidate will work closely with Mentor customers and field teams to successfully deploy new products. The position is to be located in Korea and must have excellent English and Korean communication skills.
- Represent customer functional requirements in cross-functional product teams
- Identify high-value features and technology for memory circuit simulation products and create specifications for the corresponding development projects
- Coordinate and contribute to product and project testing
- Initiate and run early customer engagements to technical wins
- Oversee new product releases and develop alpha and beta test plans
- Analyze and profile software to guide optimization and inform new development projects
- Support Applications Engineers with challenging evaluations and product issues
- Develop training materials and conduct customer training classes
- Provide timely, accurate technical product reports
- Generate technical collateral and applications notes
- Represent Mentor at conferences with demos and technical papers
Sr. Corporate Application Engineer - DFT
- Education : BSEE/MSEE (Master’s degree preferred)
- Familiar with VLSI design, VLSI testing and design testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, and verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required
- This includes scan-based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1)
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies and ATPG flows is desired.
- Preferred experience in specific areas :
* Operating Systems : UNIX, Linux
* Languages : Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), TCL, Perl, C/C++
* CAD Tools : Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to break a complex problem into its components
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer facing skills are a must.
We are seeking a senior Corporate Application Engineer to provide technical support to our customers using Design-For-Test products from the Silicon Test Solutions division, and to provide product instruction to our customers and filed personnel.
Related responsibilities include : some travel
: keeping current on both our BIST and ATAG tools
: Working with our CAEs worldwide to solve technical issues
: developing and delivering CSD Select Services which drive revenue and take advantage of our product expertise.
영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 채용담당자에게 보내주시면, 검토 후 개별적으로 연락 드리도록 하겠습니다.
채용 담당 : 안혜영 부장