멘토그래픽스와 함께할 당신을 기다립니다.
한국 멘토그래픽스 각 분야에서 수시채용을 진행하고 있습니다. 현재 진행 중인 채용공고를 확인하세요.
Application Engineer Consultant - Catapult
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, or SystemVerilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design
- Knowledge of C/C++ is mandatory
- Experience of ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL or HLS tool flows
- Experience of RTL verification flows and methodologies
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in electrical, electronic or computer engineering or a related scientific field
- 3 years of design or application engineering experience in either an RTL or HLS implementation role (design, not verification)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English are essential
- Work with the World Trade Sales Organization to drive pre and post-sales technical activities to sell and support High Level Synthesis (HLS) Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
- Territory coverage includes primarily customers in Korea.
- Responsible for integrating with a broader team and communicating essential status to a variety of stake holders located in India and other part of the world
- Analyze customer designs leveraging HLS technology and knowledge to produce better design results and enable customer success
- Assist with customer design and verification
- Provide customer training on High Level Synthesis Products
- Perform Beta testing and collaborate with R&D to drive product direction and capabilities of HLS, RTL power optimization and Formal Verification
- Will require up to 5% total travel within Korea or other location in world for support and training purposes
Application Engineer Consultant - AMS
- 5 years engineering in related field is preferred.
- Track record of exceptional customer relationships
- Thorough understanding of analog design. RF design will be a plus.
- Proven ability to map simulator capabilities to application-specific requirements
- Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or equivalent preferred
The Applications Engineer will help customers understand, evaluate, and successfully deploy Mentor AFS Platform in their existing analog design environment. The successful candidate will combine technical depth in circuit simulation, applications knowledge (e.g., transceivers, RFIC, high-speed I/O, and signal conditioning), customer interface skills, and the ability to work effectively with sales and R&D. Responsibilities will include technical assessment and qualification, running evaluations, training, tool adoption, and support.
- Serve as the primary technical interface to assigned customers
- Work with sales meet or exceed the territory sales quota and objectives
- Perform effective technical assessments and qualification
- Develop and successfully execute customer-specific technical engagements
- Deliver very high technical win rate across all engagements
- Provide marketing and R&D input on tool requirements
- Ensure successful customer adoption through training and integration assistance
- Provide timely, accurate technical field reports
- Develop outstanding customer relationships based on delivering exceptional value
Sr. Product Engineer - AMS
- 5+ years’ experience designing and verifying SRAM, DRAM, Flash memories or Analog design
- Experience simulating large top-level circuits and experience with fastSPICE simulators
- Must be able to work with world-class, Ph.D development team
- Thorough understanding of the internal workings of a circuit simulator
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Familiar with EDA design environments and able to script in standard languages
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or equivalent preferred
Position Description The AMS Product Engineer for memory verification will be responsible for the definition and deployment of Mentor’s memory circuit verification products. Utilizing past experience designing and verifying memories or analog design, the candidate will identify new technology and methodology solutions and work with world-class R&D teams to implement these into Mentor products. The successful candidate will work closely with Mentor customers and field teams to successfully deploy new products. The position is to be located in Korea and must have excellent English and Korean communication skills.
- Represent customer functional requirements in cross-functional product teams
- Identify high-value features and technology for memory circuit simulation products and create specifications for the corresponding development projects
- Coordinate and contribute to product and project testing
- Initiate and run early customer engagements to technical wins
- Oversee new product releases and develop alpha and beta test plans
- Analyze and profile software to guide optimization and inform new development projects
- Support Applications Engineers with challenging evaluations and product issues
- Develop training materials and conduct customer training classes
- Provide timely, accurate technical product reports
- Generate technical collateral and applications notes
- Represent Mentor at conferences with demos and technical papers
Associate Application Engineer - OPC, Modeling
Job Qualifications:- Fluent in Korean and English - Must be able to work in Korea and to attend training in U.S.A. (1년의 교육기간 중 1개월은 교육이 미국 본사에서 이루어 지므로 해외파견의 결격 사유가 없는 자) - Education: Studying at 8th semester for BS in Material Science, Physic, Applied physics, or Electrical Engineering. MS is a plus (응용물리학, 물리학 전공자 선호, 석사 우대) - Must have a good understanding and some experience with the following: (이하 툴/운영체제 등 활용 가능 또는 경험이 있는 자) Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux or Sun Solaris. Languages: Perl, C/C++, Python or tcl/tk. - Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. - Prefer to understanding of semiconductor processing or lithography or statistical analysis. (통계분석가능자 우대)
In this position, he/she will be involved in an Internship Training Program for OPC products. When intern complete this course successfully, he/she could be a candidate for Associated AE for OPC if FY19 Associate positions for Korea OPC has been approved. This is a fast-track training program that challenges he/she to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems. He/she will be providing award-winning engineering support to our customers' engineering teams using the latest tools and techniques when he/she completes all training course of Internship & Associate AE program.
Account Technology Manager - MED
The Account Technology Manager (ATM) is responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for emulation and verification products within the territory. The ATM will also need to drive the priorities of all Product Line opportunities in the territory and provide a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the field technical resource management and BU. This person will thus be responsible for maintaining up-to-date data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization. As part of this role, the ATM is responsible for defining the technical account plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the initial win, proliferation and strategic development partnerships with customers in the territory. This person will work closely with the Account Manager to develop this plan and the Account Manager must ultimately approve this plan.
- Develop the overall product strategy along with the Field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based on WTO and BU needs. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by WTO in conjunction with the BU. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
- Define technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for each account must be approved by the Account Manager.
- Lead and manage the account campaigns for the specific product line. The account campaigns are reviewed by TAM, but the ownership of the campaign rests with the ATM.
- Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer’s problem.
- Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology
- Serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
- Train specific individuals as part of the Product Certification process.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Financial understanding
- Organizational knowledge
- Product, market, and industry knowledge in emulation and verification technology
- Negotiating skills
- Prospecting/uncovering skills
- Demand creation
- Create and maintain technical campaigns
- Set appropriate expectations and decision criteria
- Bring technical campaigns to successful closure
- Positive relationship with account management
- Positive relationships with field technical organization
- Positive relationships with business unit R&D and Marketing
- Professional customer presence
- Technical knowledge
- Ability to manage indirectly.
Sr. Corporate Application Engineer - DFT
- Education : BSEE/MSEE (Master’s degree preferred)
- Familiar with VLSI design, VLSI testing and design testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, and verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required
- This includes scan-based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1)
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies and ATPG flows is desired.
- Preferred experience in specific areas :
* Operating Systems : UNIX, Linux
* Languages : Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), TCL, Perl, C/C++
* CAD Tools : Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to break a complex problem into its components
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer facing skills are a must.
We are seeking a senior Corporate Application Engineer to provide technical support to our customers using Design-For-Test products from the Silicon Test Solutions division, and to provide product instruction to our customers and filed personnel.
Related responsibilities include : some travel
: keeping current on both our BIST and ATAG tools
: Working with our CAEs worldwide to solve technical issues
: developing and delivering CSD Select Services which drive revenue and take advantage of our product expertise.
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
- MS or Ph. D degree in electronic engineering, chemical engineering or Physics.
- Inter-personal skills; working experience with multiple groups/teams for common objectives
- Technical knowledge; RET/OPC/lithography experience (over 10 years of experience in this area)
- Insights/understanding Samsung customers/culture; Know customers’ RET/OPC/lithography solutions/flows very well (over 10 years of experience working at customer OPC team)
- Management/operation; project/program management experience (over 3 years)
- Skills; Familiar with sets of Calibre RET/OPC product tools, applications and methodologies
- Communication; Vocal/writing capability for capturing key messages with in-depth contexts in English, and provide clarities to customers, local engineers and division engineers.
- Presentation; Clearly deliver values/benefits/messages to Samsung Engineers and local support engineers, guide with priorities along with specific requirements through on-site demonstrations/supports
- Develop/build proto-type RRT/OPC customized solutions through on-site supports, by working and guiding local product engineers and local software engineers
- Clarify/define scopes, criteria and specifications for such proto-type RET/OPC customized solutions through on-site support
- Communicate with Samsung Engineers, Mentor Korea engineers to set/adjust/manage priorities with flexibility depending on dynamically changing customers’ environment on-site.
- Communicate customer requirements to software engineering for implementation, to ensure that developed products to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Juhwan Kim to formulate our support strategy and focus for Samsung
- Create test cases and experiment procedures that address technical problems/limitations/challenges that customers want to overcome, for product development team to consider for developing new solutions
- Test and characterize new software tools/solutions to meet customer requirements and Mentor release requirements, provide insights with recommendations for path finding for enhancements
- Generate training materials with guidelines, transfer/educate the Field AEs and Account Managers on new product features and capabilities
영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 채용담당자에게 보내주시면, 검토 후 개별적으로 연락 드리도록 하겠습니다.
채용 담당 : 안혜영 부장