멘토그래픽스와 함께할 당신을 기다립니다.
한국 멘토그래픽스 각 분야에서 수시채용을 진행하고 있습니다. 현재 진행 중인 채용공고를 확인하세요.
Yield Enhancement Services, Sr. Consultant
- Ability to provide excellent client service and to be able to manage client relationships, projects and project teams
- Ability to co-work with other international/local team members and subcontractors
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Have the skills to assist with business development and preparing proposals for impact assessment proposals
- Must demonstrate the ability of having a quick learning curve for the evolving technologies in RET/OPC
- 5 years + semiconductors manufacturing and EDA experiences specialized in RET/OPC
- Flexible for travel for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Tcl/Tk scripting is a very strong asset
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Mandarin and Korean are very strong assets)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
About Mentor Graphics Yield Enhancement Services:
Mentor Consulting Yield Enhancement Services provides the expertise and project management skills required for effective deployment of advanced technologies. We have successfully helped customers worldwide meet their objectives of on-time technology, high-quality and accurate designs, optimal performance, higher yield, and faster turn-around-time, time-to-market and yield ramp. Consultants also ensure knowledge transfer to enable continued success and accelerated adoption of technologies and methodologies.
The Consultant will be responsible for developing and delivering solutions for Mentor Graphics customers with focus on customers located in Asia, with immediate needs in China. Leading the execution of consulting programs and working with Mentor Graphics marketing, and sales teams and with customers on developing, implementing and deploying semiconductors design and manufacturing solutions utilizing Mentor Graphics software. Ensure services are aligned with Mentor Graphics products roadmaps, and sales strategies. Consultant will be working with the rest of the consulting team of multi-nationals and will be required to travel
Sr. Corporate Application Engineer - DFT
- Education : BSEE/MSEE (Master’s degree preferred)
- Familiar with VLSI design, VLSI testing and design testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, and verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required
- This includes scan-based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1)
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies and ATPG flows is desired.
- Preferred experience in specific areas :
* Operating Systems : UNIX, Linux
* Languages : Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), TCL, Perl, C/C++
* CAD Tools : Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to break a complex problem into its components
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer facing skills are a must.
We are seeking a senior Corporate Application Engineer to provide technical support to our customers using Design-For-Test products from the Silicon Test Solutions division, and to provide product instruction to our customers and filed personnel.
Related responsibilities include : some travel
: keeping current on both our BIST and ATAG tools
: Working with our CAEs worldwide to solve technical issues
: developing and delivering CSD Select Services which drive revenue and take advantage of our product expertise.
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
- MS or Ph. D degree in electronic engineering, chemical engineering or Physics.
- Inter-personal skills; working experience with multiple groups/teams for common objectives
- Technical knowledge; RET/OPC/lithography experience (over 10 years of experience in this area)
- Insights/understanding Samsung customers/culture; Know customers’ RET/OPC/lithography solutions/flows very well (over 10 years of experience working at customer OPC team)
- Management/operation; project/program management experience (over 3 years)
- Skills; Familiar with sets of Calibre RET/OPC product tools, applications and methodologies
- Communication; Vocal/writing capability for capturing key messages with in-depth contexts in English, and provide clarities to customers, local engineers and division engineers.
- Presentation; Clearly deliver values/benefits/messages to Samsung Engineers and local support engineers, guide with priorities along with specific requirements through on-site demonstrations/supports
- Develop/build proto-type RRT/OPC customized solutions through on-site supports, by working and guiding local product engineers and local software engineers
- Clarify/define scopes, criteria and specifications for such proto-type RET/OPC customized solutions through on-site support
- Communicate with Samsung Engineers, Mentor Korea engineers to set/adjust/manage priorities with flexibility depending on dynamically changing customers’ environment on-site.
- Communicate customer requirements to software engineering for implementation, to ensure that developed products to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Juhwan Kim to formulate our support strategy and focus for Samsung
- Create test cases and experiment procedures that address technical problems/limitations/challenges that customers want to overcome, for product development team to consider for developing new solutions
- Test and characterize new software tools/solutions to meet customer requirements and Mentor release requirements, provide insights with recommendations for path finding for enhancements
- Generate training materials with guidelines, transfer/educate the Field AEs and Account Managers on new product features and capabilities
Automotive Account Manager
At Mentor Graphics, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. Our solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, IVI, driver information and telematics. We specialize in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the areas of audio, video, and networking
For our Automotive and Embedded Business we are seeking
- You have responsibility for sales of our Automotive Embedded offerings for dedicated Automotive accounts, OEMs and Tier1s, in your region.
- In a team with our international R&D engineers you develop the account strategy and execute towards your key account objectives. You plan and execute all sales initiatives for your target accounts in the region, and coordinating with the other worldwide sales account teams to achieve your account objectives.
- You are reporting directly to the regional Automotive Account Director.
- You work closely by yourself with customers to articulate our Mentor Automotive’s value proposition, uncover new opportunities, refine technical requirements, and win the trust of stakeholders and champions in the target account.
- BS/BA Degree preferred, preferably in the software arena
- Five or more years of experience in Automotive Infotainment (ivi), Driver Information, Car Network or Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Three or more years of a role in Sales within an Automotive Tier1, or solution provider for ivi, ADAS or AUTOSAR
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding your personal quota. This requires to build and manage an accurate opportunity pipeline to successfully achieve your personal quota goal.
- Strong prospecting skills as well as the ability to build solid relationships and attain trusted advisor level credibility with established customers.
- Basic background on Software Architectures based on Linux (Open Source), but also on other Operating Systems like Real-Time Operating Systems or AUTOSAR, incl. Hypervisor Technology is of benefit.
- Basic technical background in Embedded System Development and the ability to abstract technical details to highlight USPs together with the Engineering Executive towards high profile customers which can be OEMs and Tier1s.
- Strong, long standing relationships with key automotive executives within your territory.
- Strong communication, presentation and social skills
- Deep understanding for the Automotive Electronics supply chain
- Strong ability to develop individual strategies per account
- Willingness and ability to travel
영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 채용담당자에게 보내주시면, 검토 후 개별적으로 연락 드리도록 하겠습니다.
채용 담당 : 안혜영 부장