멘토그래픽스와 함께할 당신을 기다립니다.
한국 멘토그래픽스 각 분야에서 수시채용을 진행하고 있습니다. 현재 진행 중인 채용공고를 확인하세요.
Account Technology Manager - MED
The Account Technology Manager (ATM) is responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for emulation and verification products within the territory. The ATM will also need to drive the priorities of all Product Line opportunities in the territory and provide a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the field technical resource management and BU. This person will thus be responsible for maintaining up-to-date data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization. As part of this role, the ATM is responsible for defining the technical account plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the initial win, proliferation and strategic development partnerships with customers in the territory. This person will work closely with the Account Manager to develop this plan and the Account Manager must ultimately approve this plan.
- Develop the overall product strategy along with the Field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based on WTO and BU needs. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by WTO in conjunction with the BU. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
- Define technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for each account must be approved by the Account Manager.
- Lead and manage the account campaigns for the specific product line. The account campaigns are reviewed by TAM, but the ownership of the campaign rests with the ATM.
- Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer’s problem.
- Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology
- Serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
- Train specific individuals as part of the Product Certification process.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Financial understanding
- Organizational knowledge
- Product, market, and industry knowledge in emulation and verification technology
- Negotiating skills
- Prospecting/uncovering skills
- Demand creation
- Create and maintain technical campaigns
- Set appropriate expectations and decision criteria
- Bring technical campaigns to successful closure
- Positive relationship with account management
- Positive relationships with field technical organization
- Positive relationships with business unit R&D and Marketing
- Professional customer presence
- Technical knowledge
- Ability to manage indirectly.
Yield Enhancement Services, Sr. Consultant
- Ability to provide excellent client service and to be able to manage client relationships, projects and project teams
- Ability to co-work with other international/local team members and subcontractors
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Have the skills to assist with business development and preparing proposals for impact assessment proposals
- Must demonstrate the ability of having a quick learning curve for the evolving technologies in RET/OPC
- 5 years + semiconductors manufacturing and EDA experiences specialized in RET/OPC
- Flexible for travel for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Tcl/Tk scripting is a very strong asset
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Mandarin and Korean are very strong assets)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
About Mentor Graphics Yield Enhancement Services:
Mentor Consulting Yield Enhancement Services provides the expertise and project management skills required for effective deployment of advanced technologies. We have successfully helped customers worldwide meet their objectives of on-time technology, high-quality and accurate designs, optimal performance, higher yield, and faster turn-around-time, time-to-market and yield ramp. Consultants also ensure knowledge transfer to enable continued success and accelerated adoption of technologies and methodologies.
The Consultant will be responsible for developing and delivering solutions for Mentor Graphics customers with focus on customers located in Asia, with immediate needs in China. Leading the execution of consulting programs and working with Mentor Graphics marketing, and sales teams and with customers on developing, implementing and deploying semiconductors design and manufacturing solutions utilizing Mentor Graphics software. Ensure services are aligned with Mentor Graphics products roadmaps, and sales strategies. Consultant will be working with the rest of the consulting team of multi-nationals and will be required to travel
Sr. Corporate Application Engineer - DFT
- Education : BSEE/MSEE (Master’s degree preferred)
- Familiar with VLSI design, VLSI testing and design testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, and verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required
- This includes scan-based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1)
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies and ATPG flows is desired.
- Preferred experience in specific areas :
* Operating Systems : UNIX, Linux
* Languages : Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), TCL, Perl, C/C++
* CAD Tools : Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to break a complex problem into its components
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer facing skills are a must.
We are seeking a senior Corporate Application Engineer to provide technical support to our customers using Design-For-Test products from the Silicon Test Solutions division, and to provide product instruction to our customers and filed personnel.
Related responsibilities include : some travel
: keeping current on both our BIST and ATAG tools
: Working with our CAEs worldwide to solve technical issues
: developing and delivering CSD Select Services which drive revenue and take advantage of our product expertise.
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
- MS or Ph. D degree in electronic engineering, chemical engineering or Physics.
- Inter-personal skills; working experience with multiple groups/teams for common objectives
- Technical knowledge; RET/OPC/lithography experience (over 10 years of experience in this area)
- Insights/understanding Samsung customers/culture; Know customers’ RET/OPC/lithography solutions/flows very well (over 10 years of experience working at customer OPC team)
- Management/operation; project/program management experience (over 3 years)
- Skills; Familiar with sets of Calibre RET/OPC product tools, applications and methodologies
- Communication; Vocal/writing capability for capturing key messages with in-depth contexts in English, and provide clarities to customers, local engineers and division engineers.
- Presentation; Clearly deliver values/benefits/messages to Samsung Engineers and local support engineers, guide with priorities along with specific requirements through on-site demonstrations/supports
- Develop/build proto-type RRT/OPC customized solutions through on-site supports, by working and guiding local product engineers and local software engineers
- Clarify/define scopes, criteria and specifications for such proto-type RET/OPC customized solutions through on-site support
- Communicate with Samsung Engineers, Mentor Korea engineers to set/adjust/manage priorities with flexibility depending on dynamically changing customers’ environment on-site.
- Communicate customer requirements to software engineering for implementation, to ensure that developed products to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Juhwan Kim to formulate our support strategy and focus for Samsung
- Create test cases and experiment procedures that address technical problems/limitations/challenges that customers want to overcome, for product development team to consider for developing new solutions
- Test and characterize new software tools/solutions to meet customer requirements and Mentor release requirements, provide insights with recommendations for path finding for enhancements
- Generate training materials with guidelines, transfer/educate the Field AEs and Account Managers on new product features and capabilities
영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 채용담당자에게 보내주시면, 검토 후 개별적으로 연락 드리도록 하겠습니다.
채용 담당 : 안혜영 부장